cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Does Cordova have a problem making developers happy?
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 00:48:50 GMT
I think FAQs, tutorials and blogs are great. I would also like to contribute to this. Maybe
a good start would be to identify a the topics that require a blog post ?
If we have a list of things to blog about, I am sure the community can come up with the actual
articles and blog posts.
I am sure my team would love to help with the content. Should we start putting together a
list of topics that would need tutorials ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kerri Shotts [mailto:kerrishotts@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 8:57 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Does Cordova have a problem making developers happy?

I had similar ideas about writing some FAQs or posts. Great minds clearly think alike, right?
;-) (I’m joking. I know my mind… so not great… Wait… that might actually be an insult
to everyone else. The only way to win is not to play! Aaaaaaaaaah! Clearly I need to go to
bed. I’ve been staring at my latest book’s chapter for way too long.)

In fact, I’ve toyed with the idea of doing some screencasts using Cordova and the various
tools I use with it (like gulp, browserify, and babeljs), and these could make some excellent
topics as well. Especially debugging, because it’s not always enough just to say “here’s
where you go to start debugging remotely”. Debugging is a skill (an art, really), so I could
see a lot from that topic alone, but geared more directly at typical debugging issues one
finds in Cordova dev. Hmm. Where to find the hours in the day? Or a clone… I could really
use a clone…