cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH)" <>
Subject RE: "Best" place to browse plugins
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:03:26 GMT
I also noticed that we cannot combine a search within ecosystem:cordova keyword ? Searching
takes me back to the query landing page. Was this something the npm guys were planning to
fix, so that there is a way to search for plugins in the cordova ecosystem ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Camden []
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 7:58 AM
Subject: "Best" place to browse plugins

With plugins at npm now, what is the "best" place for users to browse plugins?

Is it at npm, using the search filter?

Is it

If it is npm, will there be text added to to tell folks to start using
the npm site?

Raymond Camden, Developer Advocate for MobileFirst at IBM

Email :
Blog :
Twitter: raymondcamden

To unsubscribe, e-mail: