cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan J. Salva" <>
Subject RE: //build conference
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 23:21:39 GMT
For those who plan to attend Build, we have several Cordova-related talks you may want to attend:

Wed 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Strategies for Developing Cross-Platform Applications with Visual Studio 2015

Thurs 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Getting Started with Cross-Platform Mobile Development with Apache Cordova

Fri 12:30pm – 1:30pm
Getting Great Performance Out of Cordova Apps

Cordova will also make an appearance at several sessions from other teams, including some
from the Office team who will be talking about using Office 365 APIs in mobile apps.

Finally, on Thursday between 12:30 – 2:00pm, the Cordova product team is organizing a casual
meetup in the main cafeteria during lunch. This is really just an opportunity for everyone
to get together, eat from a buffet, chat about Cordova and get to know each other.

See you there.

Ryan J. Salva  |  Principal Program Manager Lead
Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova
425 706 5270 office
206 612 5079 mobile

My team is hiring.