cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Homer, Tony" <tony.ho...@intel.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Camera Plugin Unfetchable
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 03:11:50 GMT
Bin-

TL;DR - There is a DNS issue, it should be resolved soon or already.

For the record, this mailing list is for discussing Cordova development,
not for user support issues.
The subject of the last topic prior to your inquiry was ³Plugin registry
down², reported by Max and acted on by Steve.
That being said, just to be friendly, you could get around it in the very
short term by cloning the github repo.
Then you could add the plugin from your local file system copy.

Tony

P.S. /usr/bin - very cute.