cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Homer, Tony" <tony.ho...@intel.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Github issue tracking?
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 14:51:43 GMT
Just want to share the perspective of a newer member of the community on
this issue.
I do not feel that I¹ve had a bad experience with Cordova JIRA.
I¹ve used JIRA on other projects, including my main project at Intel, so
perhaps I am just comfortable with it.
(Note that we have had TERRIBLE performance problems with JIRA at Intel,
although a recent update seems to have resolved them)
It seems like it would be a shame to lose the integration that valuable
resources were invested in.
FWIW, I¹m okay with JIRA.

Tony