cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: Platform guides update
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 20:58:10 GMT
I also think that apart for API/Reference like docs, it may help the
community to have detailed guide, tutorials, etc. I understand that some
of them may be hard, but do you guys see value in putting up something
like a ³course² for using Cordova, tutorial for building sample apps,
using Cordova with JS frameworks, etc - things that would help a beginner
get started quickly.