cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Homer, Tony" <tony.ho...@intel.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon NA, Austin, April 13-16
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 21:54:26 GMT
I hadnĀ¹t been planning on attending ApacheCon, but I just found out that I
need to go to Austin in April!
Currently I am scheduled to be there April 21-22, but I might be able to
bump that up a week.
Would it be worth it to be in Austin during ApacheCon even if I am not
able to actually attend ApacheCon?

Tony