cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 3.8.0 WP8 Release (Attempt 2)
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 15:48:10 GMT
Voting +1

* Verified archives via 'coho verify-archive'
* Verified tags manually
* Verified platform version
* Verified blank app creates correctly with platform
* Verified blank app can be successfully run and built
* Checked whitespace issues
* Checked Unicode issues
* Ran smoke testing of mobilespec app (ran autotests)