cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Does Cordova have a problem making developers happy?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 16:42:00 GMT
This is a really interesting survey. My take is that the score is low
because over 50% of the participants are Windows users and the default
Cordova experience on Windows is extremely unconventional - Git Bash,
Node.js Command Prompt, terminal command driven development, and no full
blown IDE. The Microsoft team is dramatically improving this and as Visual
Studio integration becomes more well known, I hope those survey results
improve.