cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cleaning up Jira?
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 16:51:19 GMT
Depends on the platform.  I'd say to delete the Android ones since I just
fixed it and tested it, but keep the one where I talk about refactoring it
to clean up the nasty nested threading thing that's going on here.  (It's
bad, I had to do bad, bad things to get that to work again.)

Also, any time Cordova gets killed due to the camera using too much memory
on Android, mark that as Won't Fix.  It's the nature of Intents on earlier
versions of Android, and I haven't seen it happen on 4.4 or 5.x yet.  That
said, I have to try and get some super low-end 5.x devices.  (I'm looking
at you Moto E)