cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scoped package names for npm?
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 01:42:13 GMT
I also like scoped packages but am against another rename. Haha.

I know organizations are coming soon so we will be able to create the
Cordova organization and I believe scope packages that way. Add PMC members
to the organization to be able to publish instead of relying on a Cordova
npm user account.