cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] InAppBrowser and URI whitelisting
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:06:14 GMT
What does the browser do? That's what the InAppBrowser should do ...

It may also make sense to allow the host cordova app decide whether or not
to allow it.
Presumably the host app could allow all intents, but not want to extend
that to it's InAppBrowser control, or allow some intents for some domains
... based on their own logic ...
Ideally, I think this should be a user problem, ie. give the app developer
a chance to intercept the request, and if they don't just perform the
default browser behaviour.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com