cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <raymondcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Icon Issue
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 14:44:38 GMT
This post is not for PhoneGap/Cordova support, but rather for folks
who work on the Cordova project itself. Please post your question to
the Cordova tag on StackOverflow.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 4:38 AM, mirza farhan <farhan_88@live.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Team,
> Good Morning!
> I need to change Application icon for my Android application. I have set it in config.xml
file like
> <icon src="res/android/myicon.png" />    <platform name="android">      <icon
density="mdpi" src="res/android/myicon.png" />      <icon density="hdpi" src="res/android/myicon.png"
/>      <icon density="xhdpi" src="res/android/myicon.png" />      <icon density="xxhdpi"