cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <raymondcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Best" place to browse plugins
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 22:09:28 GMT
I noticed this too. When I added "camera", it acted like an OR search.
There seems to be no way to do an AND search there, which - if I'm
right - is going to make it hard to filter.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH)
<panarasi@microsoft.com> wrote:
> I also noticed that we cannot combine a search within ecosystem:cordova keyword ? Searching
takes me back to the query landing page. Was this something the npm guys were planning to
fix, so that there is a way to search for plugins in the cordova ecosystem ?