cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject cordova 5.0.0 and gradle
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:42:33 GMT
Hi,

I update to cordova 5 and now my project build fail.

I am behind a corporate proxy
  ignisvulpis@namenlos:~/development/nur_der_hsv$ echo $JAVA_OPTS
  -Dhttp.proxyHost=http://xxx.yyy.109.5:8080/
and have gradle 2.3 installed
  ignisvulpis@namenlos:~/development/nur_der_hsv$ which gradle
  /usr/local/gradle-2.3/bin/gradle

But it seems cordova forces gradle to download gradle version 2.2.1 which
fails.

I don't want network access at build-time. We made local copies of all
plugins we need and do a cordova plugin add plugindirectory to add them.
Platforms are downloaded sometimes.

How do I prevent cordova to try to download an older version of gradle?

cheers
Axel

exerpt from our ant file output:
run-app:
     [echo] Build and run BasicWallet for: android
     [exec] Running command:
/home/ignisvulpis/development/nur_der_hsv/app/platforms/android/cordova/run
     [exec] ANDROID_HOME=/home/ignisvulpis/Android/Sdk
     [exec] JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle
     [exec] WARNING : No target specified, deploying to device '7ece97a7'.
     [exec] Running:
/home/ignisvulpis/development/nur_der_hsv/app/platforms/android/gradlew
cdvBuildDebug -b
/home/ignisvulpis/development/nur_der_hsv/app/platforms/android/build.gradle
-PcdvBuildArch=arm -Dorg.gradle.daemon=true
     [exec] Downloading
http://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-2.2.1-all.zip
     [exec]
     [exec] ERROR running one or more of the platforms: Error:
/home/ignisvulpis/development/nur_der_hsv/app/platforms/android/cordova/run:
Command failed with exit code 8
     [exec] You may not have the required environment or OS to run this
project
     [exec] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException:
     [exec]     at
org.gradle.wrapper.ExclusiveFileAccessManager.access(ExclusiveFileAccessManager.java:78)
     [exec]     at org.gradle.wrapper.Install.createDist(Install.java:47)
     [exec]     at
org.gradle.wrapper.WrapperExecutor.execute(WrapperExecutor.java:129)
     [exec]     at
org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain.main(GradleWrapperMain.java:48)
     [exec] Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
     [exec]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)