cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to specify the ios device to run?
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 18:15:21 GMT
Thanks Shaz, what I suspected but was not sure how to pass the id to
ios-deploy

I also found another problems related running cordova emulate --list, it
shows duplicates when Xcode is configured with multiple versions of iOS
versions 7.1, 8.3
User can't tell what id to use for cordova emulate --target

I open two Jira Issues
CB-8906 - cordova run ios --target doesn't work
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8906>
CB-8907 - cordova ios emulate --list it shows duplicates when ios
simulators are present for 7.x adn 8.x
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8907>
$ cordova emulate --list
Running command:
/Users/csantana23/foo/cordova/App0424/platforms/ios/cordova/run --emulator
--list
Available iOS Virtual Devices:
iPhone-4s
iPhone-5