cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get plugin lists for cordova-android 3.7.x
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 14:11:43 GMT
Hi Fu
  If you want to test what was release at the time frame that Android 3.7.1
was released then one way if too look at the release notes.

You can use Cordova CLI 4.2.0 [1] "npm install -g cordova@4.2.0", it pinned
cordova-android@3.7.1
To get the plugin list that was tested at that time frame you can take a
look at the release notes for Plugins [2] when for Android 3.7.1 was the
latest pinned.

use latest cordova-mobile-spec and latest cordova-plugin-test-framework

Don't know why you will want to test old plugins, I will stick with latest
plugins released this week. and latest cordova-cli and add android platform
3.7.1 "cordova platform add android@3.7.1"

I guess I didn't answer you questions :-), but I gave you enough rope

[1]: http://cordova.apache.org/news/2015/03/02/tools-release.html
[2]: http://cordova.apache.org/news/2015/02/10/plugins-release.html

--
Carlos Santana