cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Frederico Galvão <frederico.gal...@pontoget.com.br>
Subject Re: Discussions on vote threads
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 13:59:40 GMT
As a developer (cordova customer) who follows pretty much everything
related to cordova development closely, I always look for a blog post or
some form of changelog in the [VOTE]/[DISCUSS] thread, but rarely do I find
one. That'll be a nice inclusion in the process for me, to say the least.

--

*Frederico Galvão*

Diretor de Tecnologia

PontoGet Inovação Web