cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Github issue tracking?
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 14:53:14 GMT
Tony Homer brings up in another thread that:

1. Cordova JIRA is a good JIRA
2. Wiki is terrible, and we should move to Github wiki asap.

I agree with both points, but emphasize that replacing JIRA is less about
what's best for us committers and more about what's best for community.
Github issues unquestionably have more active and open dialog with end
users, because its just so easy for most people to use.  For committers, I
expect the migration will be a (1 time) pain in the butt.

The wiki change I'm all for, and may be a good experiment before attempting
to move over issue tracker.