cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Github, again.
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 14:07:49 GMT
This makes sense for primary code repo, and with the latest github
integrations (auto-closing PR, faster sync with upstream), it really hasn't
been all that painful any more (just a bit more work for committers when
doing PR).

However, does that policy also apply to issue tracking?  I think that is
actually the biggest hurdle -- many in the community won't opt to try JIRA,
issues go unreported.