cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussions on vote threads
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 19:59:04 GMT
The vote itself should only be a formality really -- all issues should
have been hashed out in the Discuss thread. I think it's just a matter
of people getting used to this.

Vote threads full of discussion defeats the purpose of it. 1 or 2
off-topic items are okay now, but it can get de-railed into a 20 item
thread easily. When you are there to vote, you're there to vote.