cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Platform guides update
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 20:23:15 GMT
iOS:
1. Xcode 4.x -> 6.x
2. Also add ios-deploy required to deploy to device
3. ok

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)
<v-segreb@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi guys, I see that some docs are outdated or not actual anymore so I want to improve
this. Please let me know if someone already working on this or going to take a look. I've
listed below some things I want to update, could you please review them before I stared working
on this (additional suggestions and ideas are very welcome)

> iOS:
>     1. Xcode 4.x->5.x
>     2. Add information about ios-sim required to deploy app from command line
>     3. Add information how to list available deploy targets and run app on specific target/device
>
> Android:
>    1. Add changes in favor of replacing Ant w/ Gradle
>        a. Remove Ant from requirements
>        b. Replace Eclipse example w/ Android Studio as officially recommended option/tool
>    2.  Add more details about particular Android packages/components required to be installed.
>         Android 5.0.1 (API 21) platform SDK
>         Android SDK Build-tools version 19.1.0 or higher
>         Android Support Repository (Extras)
>     3. Add information how to list available deploy targets and run app on specific target/device
>
> Windows:
>     1. Remove 'To develop apps for Windows 8.0 only:'
>     2. Hardware requirements to run Windows Phone emulator (Client Hyper-V and Second
Level Address Translation (SLAT))