cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Github, again.
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 21:12:28 GMT
Alas, no. Vote threads MUST be an email. Our original interpretation:
tagging a release by a PMC 'platform lead' === Vote… which, some may
recall, the board did not take kindly.

Moving from code to conversation def has slowed the project cadence down.
Our last major release was July 2013. There was a significant stall in
adoption but that seems to have recovered and really put wind back in the
sails for downstreams I can measure like PhoneGap. Maybe that is ok. Def a
great conversation piece.