cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <>
Subject Re: Discussions on vote threads
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 00:04:19 GMT
Both good feedback Jesse & Leo!

I'll update the email templates to state discussion should happen on the
DISCUSS thread.

Leo - Maybe one baby step towards what you describe is having the blog post
ready in the DISCUSS before the VOTE happens? Might be able to do more what
you describe, but I think you (or someone else who fully groks it) would
need to try it out for a release and see how it goes.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 5:05 PM, Treggiari, Leo <>