cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <kam...@google.com>
Subject Experimenting with API for cordova tooling
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 19:50:22 GMT
>From today's hangout discussion, here are the links to our experiments with
using cordova tooling via API rather than CLI.

It is loosely based on my older experiments here
https://github.com/kamrik/CordovaGulpTemplate

But his time there is a separate wrapper that exposes a more object
oriented API and reaches deeper into cordova-lib. It introduces a central
object called PlatformProject that represents a single platform. The
wrapper is here:
https://github.com/kamrik/CordovaPlatformProject
Please consider it experimental and feel free to fork and play with it.

A demo app that uses this wrapper
https://github.com/kamrik/cordova-api-example

The ServiceWorker-to-Cordova script that uses the same wrapper
https://github.com/MobileChromeApps/sw2cdv

I'll also be giving a presentation about this at ApacheCon next week, draft
slides are here
http://kamrik.org/PlatformProjectSlides