cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <>
Subject RE: [Vote] 3.8.0 WP8 Release (Attempt 2)
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 18:43:43 GMT
I vote +1:

* Manually verified platform can be added, built and run
* Run mobile spec auto tests on emulator

-----Original Message-----
From: Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH) []
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Vote] 3.8.0 WP8 Release (Attempt 2)

Voting +1

* Verified archives via 'coho verify-archive'
* Verified tags manually
* Verified platform version
* Verified blank app creates correctly with platform
* Verified blank app can be successfully run and built
* Checked whitespace issues
* Checked Unicode issues
* Ran smoke testing of mobilespec app (ran autotests)

On 3/31/15, 3:10 PM, "Steven Gill" <> wrote:

>Please review and vote on this 3.8.0 WP8 Release.
>Release issue:
>Repos ready to be released have been published to
>The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
>cordova-wp8: 3.8.0 (dcd035bed4)
>Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/ and publish
>it to NPM.
>Voting guidelines:
>md Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.
>I vote +1:
>* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
>* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
>have Apache-compatible licenses

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: