cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Khandelwal <nikhi...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Docs publishing and versioning
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 17:31:08 GMT
Please ignore this - I'm just catching up on my e-mail and saw the discuss thread for the docs
release. It would be a good to get an idea of the versioning aspect though.

Thanks,
Nikhil

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikhil Khandelwal [mailto:nikhilkh@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 9:47 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Docs publishing and versioning

I'm not familiar with how docs get published to our website. I see the last version that was
published was 4.0.0. By default, search results lead to this version and they are quite outdated.
Should we publish a 5.0.0 version now that the tools release is out?

Also, does the doc version match the cordova-lib release version? Did we miss 4.1 & 4.2
& 4.3?

Thanks,
Nikhil