cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <>
Subject RE: Add Windows on OSX system fails in cordova 4.3 (window 3.8)
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 19:52:43 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I think this was fixed after release:

I'll be able to try and report back later today, but if you want try it yourself:
>cordova platform add

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Burtoft []
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 8:43 PM
Subject: Add Windows on OSX system fails in cordova 4.3 (window 3.8)

  Is anyone else having a problem adding Windows platform on an OSX machine

Rupert:WATDocs fernando$ cordova platform add windows

WARNING: Applications for platform windows can not be built on this OS - darwin.

Adding windows project...

Error: /Users/fernando/.cordova/lib/npm_cache/cordova-windows/3.8.0/package/bin/create: Command
failed with exit code EACCES

    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:131:23)

    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:95:17)

    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:818:12)

I'm not trying to build it, only create the package.  Am I doing something wrong or is this
a bug?

Jeff Burtoft * Developer Experience * Web Apps

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message