cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject Platform guides update
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 19:01:28 GMT
Hi guys, I see that some docs are outdated or not actual anymore so I want to improve this.
Please let me know if someone already working on this or going to take a look. I've listed
below some things I want to update, could you please review them before I stared working on
this (additional suggestions and ideas are very welcome)

iOS:
    1. Xcode 4.x->5.x
    2. Add information about ios-sim required to deploy app from command line
    3. Add information how to list available deploy targets and run app on specific target/device

Android:
   1. Add changes in favor of replacing Ant w/ Gradle
       a. Remove Ant from requirements
       b. Replace Eclipse example w/ Android Studio as officially recommended option/tool
   2.  Add more details about particular Android packages/components required to be installed.
        Android 5.0.1 (API 21) platform SDK
        Android SDK Build-tools version 19.1.0 or higher
        Android Support Repository (Extras)
    3. Add information how to list available deploy targets and run app on specific target/device

Windows:
    1. Remove 'To develop apps for Windows 8.0 only:'
    2. Hardware requirements to run Windows Phone emulator (Client Hyper-V and Second Level
Address Translation (SLAT))
    3. Add information how to list available deploy targets and run app on specific target/device

Thx!
Sergey