cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Fu, Junwei" <>
Subject RE: How to get plugin lists for cordova-android 3.7.x
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 01:01:51 GMT
Thanks for your patient explain.

I want to rebase Cordova 3.7.x to crosswalk-cordova, need suitable plugin list and mobile-spec
to verify the version.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Santana []
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: How to get plugin lists for cordova-android 3.7.x

Hi Fu
  If you want to test what was release at the time frame that Android 3.7.1 was released then
one way if too look at the release notes.

You can use Cordova CLI 4.2.0 [1] "npm install -g cordova@4.2.0", it pinned
To get the plugin list that was tested at that time frame you can take a look at the release
notes for Plugins [2] when for Android 3.7.1 was the latest pinned.

use latest cordova-mobile-spec and latest cordova-plugin-test-framework

Don't know why you will want to test old plugins, I will stick with latest plugins released
this week. and latest cordova-cli and add android platform
3.7.1 "cordova platform add android@3.7.1"

I guess I didn't answer you questions :-), but I gave you enough rope

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 8:20 PM, Fu, Junwei <> wrote:

> Hi All,
> Mobile-spec has no 3.7.x branch, how can I  get the plugin lists for
> cordova-android 3.7.x, and how to build mobile-spec to test
> cordova-android 3.7.x, do we use the latest
> cordova-plugin-test-framework, cordova-cli, cordova-mobile-spec and so on.
> Thanks,
> Junwei.

Carlos Santana
View raw message