cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Treggiari, Leo" <>
Subject RE: Android 4.0 Blog Post
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 17:38:58 GMT
I have a question.  With the new whitelist support in Android, does that mean if I'm writing
a cross-platform app, do I need to deal with whitelisting differently in Android and other
platforms (at least until the other platforms 'catch up')?  If not, thanks.  If so, what would
be the best way to handle the differences - perhaps using the merges functionality?

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Andrew Grieve
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 10:18 AM
To: dev
Subject: Android 4.0 Blog Post

The 4.0 release is posted to npm, and I've updated the blog post to work
without the need for a tools release:

I'd like to publish the blog post without waiting for a CLI release:
- I've updated the post to use plugins-from-git so it works without new CLI
- I've mentioned those can just wait for tools if they like
- This should give us some early adopter feedback in case there's a need
for a 4.0.1

Any objections?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: