cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Treggiari, Leo" <>
Subject RE: [Vote] 4.0.0 Android Release
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 17:26:53 GMT
Do the whitelist changes mean that current access origin entries in a
config.xml file will be ignored the next time that a developer builds
their project?  If so, that will certainly surprise some developers.

Or does this just impact newly created projects?

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Michal Mocny
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2015 9:54 AM
To: dev
Subject: Re: [Vote] 4.0.0 Android Release

PR for Blogpost changes, hopefully making it a bit more obvious what the
whitelist changes are:

Possibly we want to link to a more in-depth guide and remove some of my
notes (i.e. specifically what needs adding, which config.xml should look

Question: some of the plugin links are to github, some to npm.  Should we
document how to add these plugins using the new npm plugin name format?

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 12:15 PM, Andrew Grieve <> wrote:

> Please review and vote on this 4.0.0 Android Release.
> Release issue:
> Repos ready to be released have been published to dist/dev:
> The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
>     cordova-android: 4.0.0 (f224b1f2d4)
> Note that you can test it out via:
>     cordova platform add
> Blog post to review is here:
> Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to
> NPM, and post the corresponding blog post.
> Voting guidelines:
> I vote +1:
> * Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
> have Apache-compatible licenses
> * Ran mobilespec and only expected failures were happening
> * Verified contents of archive
View raw message