cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Github, again.
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 17:47:13 GMT
Not at all. I simply state that, imo, your antagonism towards
the ASF colors your ability to be "unbiased" in this discussion,
even when people "correct" your mistakes. I don't see how
statements such as "typically boogyman stuff" and "shot down of course"
and "likelyhood of these scare scenarios" as helping to drive the
conversation at all, since it strongly implies that the reasons
and rationale behind them are baseless, "existential" things
and not actual risks that people actually care about.

You may feel that some of these wants are "acceptable risks"...
Thankfully, there are those who understand those risks better
and are working to help Cordova *avoid* them, rather than
rush into them based on inaccurate data.

I'm more than willing to discuss this further over a pint
at ApacheCon.