cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin, Wanming" <wanming....@intel.com>
Subject RE: Does cordova-mobile-spec support CLI build?
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 03:50:37 GMT
Yeah! That's exactly what I want! Thank you very much! Andrew.
And strongly suggest document this great useful command in somewhere.

Thanks,
Wanming

-----Original Message-----
From: agrieve@google.com [mailto:agrieve@google.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Grieve
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 10:24 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Does cordova-mobile-spec support CLI build?

The createmobilespec.js script within the repo is meant to be the "CLI" for the test suite.

Sounds like what you want it:

    createmobilespec.js --android --global --webview=crosswalk

Of course, I just tried it and it failed due to some recent churn. I've now committed a fix
for it though.

The --global flag means you should need nothing checked out other than cordova-mobile-spec
repo.