cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Vishnu Prakash" <>
Subject Help for Crosswalk Chromium webview consumption.
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 13:03:28 GMT
Hi Bnaya, Alexander

I hope everything is awesome at your end and really appreciate your quick help. I explored
today about  Cordova plugin and was able to build a sample HelloWorld program and launch on
my device.

This is great and has given me confidence. I was exploring how I can use the same plugin to
my existing apps in Eclipse.

Can you please guide me how to use the Cordova WebView plugin to an already existing solution
to simply consume the WebView plugin.

Really appreciate your help.

Warm Regards,

From: Bnaya Peretz []
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 6:01 PM
To: Vishnu Prakash
Cc: Alexander Biemann;;
Subject: Re: [Crosswalk-help] Help for Crosswalk Chromium webview consumption.

You can create cordova android project and install the
Read more here:

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Vishnu Prakash < <>
> wrote:

Dear Alexander,

I really appreciate your time and help.

I have got the .aar file from the url and extracted it. I also see the .jar file. I also used
the Java decompile tool for the  .jar file and can see the .class files/methods etc.

May I request you to help me with a sample application program how I can consume the above
.jar files  to load a url like  for Chromium WebView. Any documentation
also will be highly appreciated.

Warm Regards,