cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Horn, Julian C" <>
Subject RE: Introduction for Julian Horn
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 13:37:06 GMT

and found it really hard to figure out how that mistake led to the observed symptoms.  You
have to dig into cordova.js to figure it out, and this is not the simplest piece of code.
 You don't want ordinary Cordova users to have to do that if you can avoid it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse []
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: Introduction for Julian Horn

Hello and welcome (back?) Julian!
I have added you as an assignable user in JIRA, and assigned this issue to you. You also should
be able to assign issues to yourself now.

Regarding this specific issue, I think I agree with Joe's comment in JIRA that this is probably
not a bug.  There are literally millions of stupid things that people can do to their projects
to break them, and I think if we fix stupid in code, we perpetuate it.

Not a requirement, but I would recommend you share your proposed solution to this before you
spend a large chunk of time on it.