cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Gorkem Ercan" <>
Subject Deprecating the feature tag
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 20:41:56 GMT

I am about to deprecate the old <feature> tag use for saving plugin
information in favour of <plugin> tag. I have a PR[1] that I hope to soon
merge. The changes are backward compatible,  old feature syntax will
still be respected for read and remove operations but all new entries
will be done with the new syntax. Please review the changes and let me
know if you have any concerns, use cases that I am not aware of.

As a note, this change does not effect the <feature> tags that are
created on platform specific config.xml files. Platforms will still be
using the legacy <feature> tag.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message