cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] 3.8.0 Cordova App Hello World Release
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 01:26:24 GMT
I think if we change the tag, we will have to vote again. However, we don’t have to necessarily
wait for 72 hours, for a fix that is small.

-----Original Message-----
From: agrieve@google.com [mailto:agrieve@google.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Grieve
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 6:18 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: [Vote] 3.8.0 Cordova App Hello World Release

-1 Verified it works on the latest release iOS and Android, but I had a typo in the CSP string:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-app-hello-world/commit/18fc9b4eaecd90bf35795c31a7801bc5260b5c6c

Perhaps we could re-spin with this one fix and leave the vote end period the same (assuming
everyone can still verify based on this one-character change)?