cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Homer, Tony" <tony.ho...@intel.com>
Subject No tag for 3.7.1 Android Release?
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 14:27:58 GMT
I was just reading about CB-8328 and saw it was merged into 3.7.x.
I wanted to check whether it had been included in the latest Android
release.
I eventually checked the release notes and found it was included.

While I was checking this out I realized that there is no 3.7.1 tag.
There should be a 3.7.1 tag, shouldn┬╣t there?

Thanks!
Tony