cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Staci Cooper <staci....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 'windows8' vs 'windows' confusion in the plugins
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 20:05:01 GMT
Thanks.

Does that make the other plugins 'incorrect'? As in, should I bother making
a Jira issue to get the plugin structure consistent?

Also one more question -- is there a correct way to add plugins to windows
apps using plugman directly? The logical way doesn't work:

node cordova-plugman/main.js install --platform windows --project
> path/to/project --plugin path/to/plugin

> Object #<Object> has no method 'help'

But is you use '--platform windows8' this will cause problems with, for
example, the device plugin, because it will add the src/windows8 code
instead of src/windows.