cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Camera: When was Crop added and why?
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 17:38:16 GMT
Hey

I'm working on Camera plugin issues in JIRA, and I noticed that we added
Crop to the Camera plugin.  I'm wondering when this was done, and where the
JIRA issue or discussion of adding this feature took place.  I'm pretty
sure this feature wasn't added properly to Android, since it seems to
interrupt how the camera works pretty substantially.

Can anyone direct me to where any of this took place so that I can read the
justification as to why we added it?  If it doesn't exist, I'm probably
going to create a JIRA issue for putting it in properly, since I'm sure
some users are expecting it.

Joe