cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Deprecation of Config and the embedded use case (4.0.x related)
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 18:06:48 GMT
Hey

I've been trying to figure out how you would embed a WebView with the
changes that we made to Cordova for 4.0.x, and I noticed that we're still
making heavy use of the Config class, even though we have it set up to be
deprecated.

Are we still intending to deprecate this class, and if so, what do we use
for this use case for loading the plugins? This is important for people who
want to use Cordova as a component, and want to create a more-hybrid app
and not just a wrapper.

Thoughts?

Joe