cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camera: When was Crop added and why?
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 20:06:31 GMT
What does allowEdit do? Does it crop across devices? The problem is that
this is super vague and doesn't make any sense. Edit can mean anything from
a file permission to "Open Photoshop Mobile".  If there's a thread where we
decided on it, that'd be cool, but right now it smells like an undocumented
feature.