cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 4.0.0 Release
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 20:41:23 GMT
OK, this is a three month old thread, and we're waiting on a discussion
before we release something? I really think we should go to a vote thread
now that we have a legacy whitelist plugin and a new style whitelist
plugin.  We shouldn't keep constantly delaying this release because of
what's happening on other platforms, especially since we already pluginized
the whitelist.

Can we please release soon?