cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Sosa <>
Subject Re: Some thoughts/questions on the new --save feature
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 14:40:47 GMT
+1 on Raymond's idea, I also why --save isn't default. When talking about
SCMs, the best practice for Cordova applications is to share them with no
platforms nor plugins, so each time a developer checks out the project from
the repo, he/she will need to add the appropriate plugins and desired
platform. Why not making the developers life easier with this --save flag?