cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] publishing cordova-app-hello-world to npm and adding as dependency of cordova-lib
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 23:46:54 GMT
Release steps:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/app-hello-world-release-process.md

I will have to run through a release to see if I got it all right.

Okay, I'm going to merge the copy-from-app-hello-world branch into master
and start a vote thread! Lets hold off on merging the cordova-lib changes
into master until cordova-app-hello-world gets released. This way we won't
have failures on master according to travis.

Sound good?

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 4:30 PM, Nikhil Khandelwal <nikhilkh@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for making the change to make it compatible. I took a brief look at
> your changes and they look good.
>
> Thanks,
> Nikhil

are