cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some thoughts/questions on the new --save feature
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 15:51:15 GMT
1) I would say it is not autosave by default so we follow node/npm style.
You have to be explicit when saving dependencies to node projects. Example
"npm install browserify --save".

2) I believe their is a --link command to point to your www for your
Cordova project to use. This isn't a perfect solution for your use case but
it better than manually copying. Others who are more familiar with this can
hopefully elaborate.