cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Don Coleman <don.cole...@gmail.com>
Subject plugin install using old version with cordova 4.2
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 04:22:11 GMT
I published a new version of my plugin
<http://plugins.cordova.io/#/package/com.megster.cordova.ble>, but my local
machine keeps installing the old 0.1.3 version.

$ cordova -d plugin add com.megster.cordova.ble
Calling plugman.fetch on plugin "com.megster.cordova.ble"
Fetching plugin "com.megster.cordova.ble" via plugin registry
Copying plugin
"/Users/don/.plugman/cache/com.megster.cordova.ble/0.1.3/package" ...

cordova 4.2.0
plugman 0.23.0

If I upgrade to Cordova 4.3.0, the newer 0.1.4 version of the plugin is
installed
    npm install -g cordova
    cordova plugin rm com.megster.cordova.ble
    cordova plugin add com.megster.cordova.ble

If I downgrade back to Cordova 4.2.0, the older 0.1.3 version is installed
again
    cordova plugin rm com.megster.cordova.ble
    npm install -g cordova@4.2.0
    cordova plugin add com.megster.cordova.ble

I don't understand why this is happening. Any ideas why or how to fix it?