cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-wp8 + Newtonsoft.JSON
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 18:27:26 GMT
Parashuram, from the link you provided in the previous thread (
http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html), it looks like only a small set
of licenses ("Category B") make binary distribution with Apache projects
possible, and the MIT license isn't on that list.

We should definitely get Apache legal looped into this discussion before we
consider distributing this in binary form. I realize it's the smallest and
easiest, and best for the users, but we have to work with the ASF.