cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova WP8: switching to Newtonsoft.Json
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 17:37:02 GMT
Nikhil, that pull request does not resolve this. Using
DataContractJsonSerializer
will fail for nested objects.
There is no guarantee that jsonHeaders is just a dictionary of
string,string.
In fact, I'm pretty sure this test will fail :
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file-transfer/blob/master/tests/tests.js#L856

@purplecabbage
risingj.com